Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TBR Tuesday



Welcome to TBR Tuesday!


I am such a glutton for punishment!!!  I still have books from Christmas 2009 I have not read yet! And now, I just added four more!!

Bought:

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
I have been reading so many 5 star reviews of this book, I had to pick it up!  The cove alone is beautiful and amazing.  I think this will be moved high on the list.

Gifted:

ARC of Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
I am about 50 pages from finishing Nightshade, so I was excited to get this.  My review of Nightshade should be posted next week.

ARC of The Death Cure by James Dashner
This is the eagerly awaited third book of the Maze Runner Trilogy.  I may re-read the first two to catch back up.

ARC of Forbidden by Ted Dekker and Tosca Lee
Hey! Look! An adult novel in my TBR pile! Yes..I do read adult books too!!

The three ARC's were gifted to me from Heather at Lyon Books! Check out their website www.lyonbooks.com

So, that puts my growing TBR pile sitting on my bookshelf, up to 25! How many do you have?

1 comment:

  1. Loved lOved smoke and Bone and yes my reading pile is growing too LOL

    ReplyDelete