Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Award! Cherry on Top Award




A HUGE Thank you to Yara from Once Upon a Twilight for giving my blog this award!

What I have to do for the Cherry on Top Award now is:
Answer the question, "If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life, would I and what would it be?"

  1. Pick up to 6 blogs and give them this award
  2. Thank the person who gave us this award
  3. Answer the question below
"If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life, would I and what would it be?"
The only thing I would change would be to spend more time with my parents.  I lost them that at such a young age that I did not understand how much they really meant to me.  I wish I had asked them more questions, and actually gotten to know them better instead of being the stereotypical selfish teenager.   

I would like to now pass this award on to these blogs:

Now back to reading!!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your award Joanna! Thanks for passing it onto me as well! That was very sweet!

    ReplyDelete